February 23, 2012

My birthday

Well I never shared with you what happened over my birthday weekend. To sum up, it was a blast! 23 was a great one, but I think 24 is a strong contestant for #1 birthday. Here are some photos from the weekend that involved:

road trip to the beach with friends
sunny skies and high 60s
funfetti cake and margaritas
guys and girls cars (you know, for the good talk)
the first and probably only snowfall of the season
waking up on my day off to breakfast in bed
a birthday shopping spree, complete with a pedicure
gifted tickets to see Wicked in May!










(No that is not a HotPocket, for all of you who thought it was! It was a homemade omelette :)

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh, my heart hurts to go back to north carolina after seeing your pictures. love this - looks like such an awesome birthday, complete with funfetti cake and margs! i'm glad it was so good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen! I'm sure North Carolina misses you too!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your birthday was so fun! Those pictures of the beach are beautiful - I think I need a beach trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)