February 3, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday! And I don't think I've ever been so excited for a Friday...

1. I'm finally kicking the butt of the cold I've had all week. Feeling refreshed and ready for the weekend :)

2. Loving the cute calendar that I printed from anna and blue paperie. Free printables are great! (Leave a comment if you want to find out how I got it). I have all 12 months but I'm only putting up 4 at a time on the wall of my cubicle!


3. Even though I was feeling tired and sick this week, I still managed to try 2 new recipes (one of my new year's resolutions). Wife points!

4. This week I joined the church choir and I am SO excited to be singing again! I cannot wait for the Easter performance.

5. And hurray for good friends finally getting engaged!! Congrats Corinne and Joseph!!!



Can we say High Five for Friday??

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. not gonna lie. i'm a little jealous about you joining the choir.

    have an awesome weekend - and way to be feeling better just in time for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get my hands on those super cute calendars! Please let me know and happy Friday!
    Kayla.M.H1015@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link to the blog post where I found this cute calendar printable! http://pizzazzerie.com/holidays/2012-free-printable-calendar-from-anna-blue-paperie/

    Have a great weekend everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for finally getting engaged! Can't believe I just saw this--thanks! :)
    -Corinne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)