February 16, 2012

13 Ounces or Less

Have you ever heard of mailing something unwrapped? I certainly haven't. Until the other day. I stumbled across a blog called GiversLog, and AmberLee loves to send unusually shaped mail to her family and friends. And it works! As long as it weighs 13 ounces or less and has enough stamps, the Post Office will gladly mail a package that is not really packaged. I was seriously blown away when I saw all the things she's mailed!

Let's take a look at what I'm talking about.

A bottle of art supplies.

A hilarious clown costume in a clear box

A giant bouncy ball!

A sand bucket and shovel.

Easter eggs.

A ribbon stick. Doesn't every little girl want one of these?

The possibilities are endless! She is so creative - I can't believe all the things that weigh less than 13 ounces. How fun would it be to get a package like this in the mail? I think I'm going to have to try this soon on the kiddies in my family! What would you mail?

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I heard about this in high school and have been meaning to do it ever since. Other ideas are a frisbee and a rubber ducky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool. anything to make the post office more bearable is good in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I've had friends who have mailed a flip flop or a deflated beach ball. I want someone to mail me something fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)