February 24, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's Friday, y'all! So happy it's here. Let's hear it for this week's High 5!

1. My overall birthday week has been amazing! Going to the beach and having a day off work were just what I needed.

2. And the birthday celebration continues with some amazeballs cupcakes at work... yeah, that one in the corner has bacon on it. Check it out. This place means business.



3. These hilarious... hmm what do I call them, comics? cartoons? Whatever they are, they had me laughing out loud!!

via From My Grey Desk Blog

via The Urban Slant
 For those of you who don't know what Downton Abbey is, you better get on that!


4. Beautiful weather on Thursday = lunch outside! A Thai chicken salad from Panera and a place to soak in some rays really brightened up my day.


5. Pinners Gone Wild. Let's be honest, we all love ourselves some Pinterest. But there are some pins we see on there that make us go, "really??" This site captures them all. Here are a few of my faves:


via


via

via

And last but not least...

via


Join in on the High 5 For Friday fun with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk Blog!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. haha those pinners gone wild were ridiculous!! That llama totally freaked me out and that brief jerky?!? These made me laugh Laura! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG loving your pinners gone wild! that pom pom headband is INSANE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok.

    1. those cupcakes look amazing, but bacon?! my mind is blown.
    2. i love those electronic greeting jokes too, and laughed out loud at the channing tatum one. because for reals, i would totally go with it.
    3. i am also a lover of thai chicken salads. you've got a friend in me.
    4. the llama in that wedding photo is too much. i die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite astonished at the bacon cupcake as well... it has a maple syrup flavor, so I guess it's supposed to be like dipping your bacon in the syrup on your plate leftover from pancakes? it was actually pretty good!

      glad you had some good laughs, too!

      Delete
  4. My Birthday was this wk, too! Happy late Birthday girl!! So glad you are now following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday to you too!! hope it was a great one!

      Delete
  5. those cupcakes look awesome! and i didn't know panera had a thai salad - i need to try it. AND that pom pom headband - i can't get over it! : ) hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)