September 25, 2011

United together

Last weekend, my church piled all of its campuses into the Durham Bull Athletic Park for a beautiful morning of worship and celebration of what God has done in our city through this church. Over 7000 people attended, with 300 getting baptized!! Jesus really showed off that day! For me, it was a pretty emotional day. Worshiping outside was so spiritual, and it was amazing to look around and see so many believers worshiping together. It made me so excited to do it in heaven one day. Check out this video to see what all went down:



If you happen to live in the Raleigh-Durham area, check out The Summit Church! There are campuses spread out throughout the area, where the sermon is broadcast to each one. So basically it's all the same church, while being reachable to all the areas of the Triangle. Not to mention it is completely gospel-centered. I really do love my church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)