September 17, 2011

Handbag Search

As fall approaches, I've been searching for a new handbag. My current purse has colorful flowers all over it... I think I'm breaking the Labor Day rule every time I take it somewhere. I want something simple, one that I can wear with black and brown, and large enough to hold all my stuff. I'm thinking a pretty gray or camel color. Here are some of my finds!

the Scout by Big Buddha, $90


beige hobo satchel at MG Collection, $25.50


Could I get away with wearing this brown purse with black?
Rose handbag by Fash, $23


I know I said I wanted it to be black/brown compatible, but who could not love this black and gold combo??
LUCCA black satchel by MG Collection, $35.50


I just love this woven look!
Urban Expressions Woven Satchel at DSW, $60

Which color do I pick?
Faux crocodile print satchel by NY&Co, $45

Flyer convertible satchel by Steve Madden, $50


And this not necessarily a purse but I just liked it... It's the perfect carry-on tote - expands for more storage!
Reisenthel Expandable Tote Bag, $25


1 comment:

  1. i think you could definitely wear that brown one with black. it's more of a leathery look and light enough - i think that's popular now anyway - brown boots/purses with black!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)