September 24, 2011

Hello Fall!

While it has remained to be high 70s this week, there is definitely an overall feeling that has settled upon us. Autumn is here and I am excited about it! I made it official by bringing out my fall decorations, which are not many but I'm okay with that. It really doesn't take much to make your home feel the change in season.


These flowers are from the local Harris Teeter. A mason jar makes a simple yet classy vase. And I picked up that adorable pumpkin at HomeGoods. I pulled out my fall placemats, and voila! I have a beautiful autumn tablescape.


We got this wreath last year in Blowing Rock, NC. It was so fun to pull it out again for the season!


We will be adding pumpkins to our doorstep once we take a trip to the pumpkin patch!
What are your go-to fall decorations? Have you decorated your home with them yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)