April 17, 2012

Local blogger meet up

For the first time, I met up with some local bloggers this past Sunday via an invite from Kate from The Small Things Blog (you may recognize the back of her head from all her hair tutorials on Pinterest!).

Lauren, Kate, and Carrie
We met at a local waffle cafe called Benelux (delish!) and about 30 of us showed up! I'll admit I was a little intimidated. I mean that's a lot of girls to try to get to know in an hour and a half! It was really neat to meet some other bloggers in the area and get connected, even if I was only able to talk to just a few. Look at all these great girls!

via Carrie at Chasing Big Dreams

Thank you Kate, Lauren, and Carrie for organizing this get together! Looking forward to getting to know some of you ladies more through your blogs!

6 comments:

  1. glad you got to do this! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cool! i love meeting people through blogging. both of those whom i have met have been awesome. and maybe one day i'll meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh stop it, that would be too amazing!! I would love it if that happened :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so fun that you got to go to that!! what a beautiful looking group of ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just now saw that you have google friends connect at the bottom of your blog!! I'm glad it will be easier to follow your blog now. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should move it to the sidebar so it's easier to find! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)