August 27, 2012

The weekend

via

Michael was gone this weekend for a guys' trip to the beach, so I made sure to have some plans for the weekend but also gave myself some time to just hang at home. Friday night was a laid-back night in with homemade pizza, wine, and a good friend. It was so what I needed after a long week! Saturday was the perfect day for sleeping in and then going to babysit my adorable 9-month-old nephew with a friend for the afternoon. That boy just rolls around all over the place and squeals with delight at the simplest things. It was so much fun!

Sunday I didn't make any plans and I absolutely loved it. I haven't had an entire day to myself in a long time, so it was wonderful to catch up on relaxing, spending time with the Lord, and working on some house projects I've been wanting to do since we moved in. I have tons to show you in the next week! Let's just say I got spray paint all over my arms and put a bunch of nails in the wall. I hope that doesn't give too much away :) Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I did some spray painting this weekend myself! Looking forward to seeing your projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love taking days all to my self, which can be rare with a long distance relationship (or any relationship, really). can't wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay yay yay projects! Do show :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sunday sounds wonderful! can't wait to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I'm excited to see what projects you got done! I love when there is a chunk of time that I am alone and can get some things done! Or not get anything done and eat junk food and watch tv :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)