August 3, 2012

The last couple weeks in instagram


The rental truck for 1/2 of the move (we did it in two parts on different days. totally a great idea). Note the "rent me" sign - no, you cannot rent my husband, just the truck.
2  These terrible toes have sadly gotten worse since this picture. They just haven't been a priority I guess. Definitely need to fix them this weekend.
A sunset from our back patio - not edited! Isn't it amazing?
Found this guy in our kitchen... went to sweep him out and found out he was still alive! (when the hubby wasn't home of course) Let's just say I won the battle and I'm pretty darn proud of myself.
Homemade iced coffee - mm mm good!
6  A quick trip to the beach in SC last weekend. It was so fun to see my family and this little cutie!
7  Michael finally picked out a grill and got it put together. We had friends over last night and grilled kabobs out on the patio. It was perfect!
8  I love that we now live in an older neighborhood and actually see some wildlife - this little bunny was hopping around in my neighbor's front yard.
A sneak peek of something in the house that actually looks put together! Once I have some more areas of the house ready I'll have some great before + afters coming up!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. oh man, we have bunnies evvvvverywhere. Sherman is {not} a big fan. oh and I got my first pedicure in I don't know how long last weekend ... it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so jealous of your patio - sunsets and grills! sounds like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Looks like a nice little summer you've got there (MINUS THE BUG!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunset. :) Glad you guys are getting settled in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these pics - except that bug!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)