August 3, 2012

The last couple weeks in instagram


1  The rental truck for 1/2 of the move (we did it in two parts on different days. totally a great idea). Note the "rent me" sign - no, you cannot rent my husband, just the truck.
2  These terrible toes have sadly gotten worse since this picture. They just haven't been a priority I guess. Definitely need to fix them this weekend.
3  A sunset from our back patio - not edited! Isn't it amazing?
4  Found this guy in our kitchen... went to sweep him out and found out he was still alive! (when the hubby wasn't home of course) Let's just say I won the battle and I'm pretty darn proud of myself.
5  Homemade iced coffee - mm mm good!
6  A quick trip to the beach in SC last weekend. It was so fun to see my family and this little cutie!
7  Michael finally picked out a grill and got it put together. We had friends over last night and grilled kabobs out on the patio. It was perfect!
8  I love that we now live in an older neighborhood and actually see some wildlife - this little bunny was hopping around in my neighbor's front yard.
9  A sneak peek of something in the house that actually looks put together! Once I have some more areas of the house ready I'll have some great before + afters coming up!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. oh man, we have bunnies evvvvverywhere. Sherman is {not} a big fan. oh and I got my first pedicure in I don't know how long last weekend ... it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so jealous of your patio - sunsets and grills! sounds like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Looks like a nice little summer you've got there (MINUS THE BUG!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunset. :) Glad you guys are getting settled in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these pics - except that bug!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)