December 11, 2012

Gift ideas: For him

Let's be honest: guys are hard to buy for. Most men don't love little accessories in every color or bakeware or candles or giftcards to Loft. They do, however, like technology. And while they may not admit this, they kind of need clothes for living, and they like it when you pick them out. So here are my favorite guy picks this Christmas (some of these have been requested by my guy, so they are credible). What will you be getting your favorite guy this year?


two: Ron Swanson print (Parks & Rec anyone?)

4 comments:

  1. um YES to the ron swanson print and the j. crew factory plaid shirt. brian and i are slowly building the wall near his kitchen table (although i want to say our table...one day!) with prints and that would just be perfect. brian also loves going to concerts so i try to get him inexpensive tickets for any holiday we celebrate - and since he's such a brooklyn hispter no one knows the bands he likes and the tickets are actually inexpensive. woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that works well in your favor! I love when a really good gift is cheap enough that I can afford get other gifts too. It certainly helps when guys have hobbies.

      GET THE RON SWANSON PRINT! I kind of love it.

      Delete
    2. yeah - it's probably going to happen. i mean - it's just too perfect.

      Delete
  2. I could get Kurt boxers for every gift giving holiday out there and he would still find some excuse to wear the old ratty, threadbare ones he's had for years. I still try though. Great gift guide!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)