December 6, 2012

Christmas is here.



You guys, it's all sorts of Christmas up in here! We actually got our tree last Friday night, but we've been so busy that we didn't really have time to finish decorating until tonight. But we finally did, and it's glorious. I've never had a fireplace right next to the Christmas tree, and let me tell you, it's so cozy! I just love all the twinkly lights and red and green and sparkles. I feel ready to tackle this weekend. Tomorrow my Christmas cards are going in the mail and in the evening we'll be attending a Christmas party. Then Saturday we're going to the Nutcracker! I kind of bought the tickets on a whim for a show at NC State. Hopefully it's good! There will also be some Christmas shopping and baking mixed in there. Doesn't this season just make you feel so wonderful? It took a while for me to really feel like it was here, but it's kind of contagious, you know?

Hope you all have a magical Christmas weekend!



Linking up with
Ten June's link party:


7 comments:

  1. yay christmas! love that last picture of your tree. it makes me feel cozy and happy. my roommate still have to get our tabletop tree. maybe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your Christmas decorations! Especially the gold star and the candy canes on the trees. So sweet and perfectly Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great, Laura! so pretty + festive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute decorations - love your ornament! :)

    I'd like to invite you to our Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog Hop!

    Come link up and join in the fun :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tree is so pretty! and I really like your stockings, too! I've been on the look-out for new stockings but haven't been able to find any that I really love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Love how festive your place looks. Last pic is my favorite - I'm a sucker for those bokeh photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so precious! Happy Christmas season, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)