December 12, 2012

Gift ideas: For her

Presenting: the Women's edition of Christmas gift ideas. We've all got moms and sisters to buy for too. And if you don't, it's always fun to look through things to buy with money and giftcards you get for Christmas (*crossing my fingers*). I've pretty much fallen in love with Etsy over the last few months, as evidenced in the collage below. Almost all of these are on my own Christmas wish list, so I hope you enjoy! Bonus: everything is under $50!
What's on your Christmas wish list this year?




7 comments:

  1. oooh I like your style! Yes to the Jcrew stripe shirt (stripes are the one thing I can never say no to!), the necklace, and the earrings! Also, I keep meaning to go to B&N and thumb through Young House Love. It looks like it will be good! I hope you get everything that was on your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like one of everything pleaseandthankyou. that striped sweater looks like it should be a staple in my closet. so cute! something tells me you're a good gift giver...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, could that scarf be any cuter?? And I just love the necklace and that shirt! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute ideas! You've got me too tempted to shop for myself! I love those address stamps. They make me more excited to send out snail mail. I just recently got the YHL book and from the quick flip I've done through, it seems great! I hope you receive what you are wishing for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loooooove that shirt too. and yes - i, too, am obsessed with etsy. so you have a friend in me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't hate it if that striped shirt and scarf ended up under my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so cute - great choices! I can't wait to see what's sitting under my tree this year... :) xoxo! eliza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)