June 3, 2012

I'm back!

We are home from our vacation! We had SUCH a wonderful time, and I figured I'd finally share with you where we actually were all last week. We went on a...


and it was fantastic! I feel a little overwhelmed after returning home... laundry, bills, & work, but of course there are some good things like catching up with family, friends, and all of your lovely blogs! By the end of our cruise I almost thought we had just moved there and the ship was our new home. Our vacation was that amazing. I began thinking, "Do I really have to go back to work again?" Though it's always nice to come home and enjoy my cozy bed and the internet.

Stay tuned because I will be sharing more details later this week about the places we got to tour, as well as our amazing ship, lady Liberty!

2 comments:

  1. that picture is beautiful - can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic, glad you all had fun!! We got engaged on the Liberty and of all the ships we've been on, that one was my favorite...proposal aside :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)