June 12, 2012

Dear Husband


Thank you for telling me I look beautiful when I leave for work in the morning. I know you genuinely mean it every time and it truly makes my day.

I'm proud of you for working so hard lately. I know you don't love everything about your job but you care about doing it well and you are so good at what you do. It makes me so happy to see you reach your goals and succeed!

Thank you for apologizing first and loving me even when I'm not so loving. You remind me that we are on the same team, and I'm thankful for that.


All this to say that I love you & you're the best husband ever!

4 comments:

  1. so sweat!! yeah for a wonderful husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful :) I love that he loves you so much & vice versa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for husbands who love us, encourage us, and point us to Jesus! :)

    p.s. I like your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is was so sweet. brian and i say the same thing - we're on the same team! thanks for the reminder to be grateful for the loves we have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)