March 23, 2012

High 5 For Friday!

It's Friday! Linking up again with Lauren and here are my top 5 things this week:

Photobucket

1. Looking for a new home! All week I have been driving around downtown Raleigh looking at neighborhoods and trying to figure out where exactly we want to live. I'm so excited to move to an area that has more to do right within our reach. Daydreaming about our new neighborhood has also been a daily activity!

2. The incredible weather we've been having. I haven't worn a coat in weeks! Also we had some pretty awesome thunderstorms the other night. I am a super heavy sleeper, and I was woken up at 6 am Tuesday morning by thunder that must have been right on top of us. It was LOUD! That part wasn't really that great, but hearing the thunder throughout the rest of the day was pretty cool! There's something cozy about hearing a raging storm outside while you're safe and sound inside.

3. My new Toms shoes. I know they have been around forever, but I have been wanting them for just as long and I finally decided on a color. I love the tan burlap I chose!


4. Babies everywhere. Ev-ery-where. I keep seeing photos pop up all over Facebook (I guess it's baby season?) and I love it! Every time I see a newborn baby it just makes me so happy. I mean, a whole person was just brought into the world!! They weren't a part of it one moment, and the next they are in it! A whole entire human being with his or her whole entire life to live. It's amazing to me. Congrats to all the new mommas out there!

5. An amazing girls weekend ahead of me! I'm meeting up with my best college girlfriends for the weekend and I could not be more excited to see them!!! The only thing that would make it better is if we were all driving in the same car to get there, like our good ol' college road trippin' times.

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a great weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you...seeing babies all around makes me so excited too!! :) have a great time this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Toms! I wear my gray ones all the time and am wanting to purchase a new pair soon!

    happy friday :)
    Erin @ life as a Losey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, and live for, a good girls weekend. have the best time!

    good luck shopping for a new living space too - nothing like a whole new world of possibilities to be excited about. can't wait to see where y'all end up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute toms! i want to eventually get some too. great perspective on babies...i don't always know how i feel about them hahah i just get overwhelmed thinking about them. have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute shoes!! and this weather is great!! I just hope it doesn't mean it is going to be super hot all summer! have fun with your girlfriends! i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment on my blog post the other day - my sister especially appreciated that you tell your husband about some of Travis' funny sayings. :) hope you're having fun with your girlfriends! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)