October 31, 2011

November 2011 Goals

So I guess I need to revisit my Octobor Goals and see how well I've done this past month!

Start exercising again - I've started taking the stairs at work, 6 flights everytime I go up or down, and on the weekends I've pretty consistently done something active, but I haven't done my 3x per week goal
Organize our budget - check! (We use Mint.com - this is an awesome budgeting tool! It's created by Intuit so you know it's safe, and it's free!!)
Time with the Lord - not too consistent on this either
Finally get my wedding dress cleaned and preserved - check!!
Do at least one of the crafts that I have pinned on Pinterest - I've gotten a few accomplished :)
Being intentional with my time - Definitely been more productive this month, but I still need to work on some of my goals, so I'll give myself a 7 out of 10 on this one

Basically I've figured out that I am good at accomplishing tasks, but when it comes to sticking to a routine, I don't do well at all. This is something I need to work on with my time with God and exercise. You probably don't care about these posts but this has been helpful for me! I probably won't do this every month, but we'll see how it goes.

My November 2011 Goals:
Work on my routine
Exercising 3x per week
Time with the Lord 4x per week
Finish office futon revamp
Paint shelf and TV stand in office
Find a new desk for the office, one that is bigger with lots of storage and within our budget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)