August 18, 2014

Europe!


When we got back from our trip up north, it dawned on us that we only had a month left to plan out our trip to Europe in September. That's right, we're going to England and Ireland in just a few weeks! We had been wanting to do a trip to Europe this year, and the fact that my friend moved to a town right outside London just sealed the deal. I cannot wait to see London and walk some cobblestone streets in the Cotswolds. I'm also dying to explore the gorgeous green Irish countryside that I've heard about so much about! We have our flights and hotels booked, but all of our activities are going to be a little flexible, based on what we want to see the most while we're there. If you've ever been to either country, I'd love to hear what your favorite spots are!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting!! I can't wait to read about all your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh have SOOO much fun! how long will you be gone? i'm jealous that you will be visiting ireland! it seems like such a beautiful place. i know i can count on you to take lots of pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we'll be there about 9 days! I've heard Ireland is absolutely gorgeous, even if it's overcast, so I'm really looking forward to seeing a piece of the world that I haven't seen before! I remember you saying how much you loved England so I'm really excited to explore that country too :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)