January 24, 2014

Etsy faves: Baby Edition

I don't know about you, but it seems like every time I turn around, someone's pregnant (not me though. this is not an announcement). It's officially baby season for more and more of my friends, and I have to say I love it. This is a round-up of my favorite baby item shops on Etsy should you need a gift for a sister or friend who is expecting, or for yourself! Since I'm always looking for more Etsy shops to support, feel free to add some of your favorites in the comments section.


Cutest onesies ever.
Arrow onesie $16


Adorable prints for a nursery. Custom orders available.
"Set apart" digital print $12.78


More nursery prints. Also adorable.
Animal nursery artwork $56

Baby bedding, quilts, pillows, changing pad covers, and more
Triangle blanket $98

Organic crib sheets
Fitted crib sheet $25

Blankets, burp cloths, and bibs
Aqua floral bib $12

Custom baby shower invitations
Baby bibs shower invitation $2

1 comment:

  1. i'm headed to my first baby shower next month, so this is quite helpful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)