October 8, 2013

Etsy Faves

I have been going crazy with Etsy lately. So many things, all unique, and usually a decent price. A few of my purchases are things for myself, but a lot of my shopping has been gifts for friends and family. As the holidays approach us, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite shops and items. Some are recent purchases, some are long time loves, and some are just on my wishlist*. Enjoy!


$10
Perfect for fall decorating (if you're a Hokie anyway).
She also has some other cute state prints and stationery!



Autumn Color Pop Necklace
$25
I have the pumpkin spice one, seen here. In love.
Limited time only!


$14
Besides the Lady Lee necklace above, lately I've almost solely wearing dainty gold jewelry.
Would love to own this gold bar necklace.


$27
I have this one, and wear it almost daily. So simple and perfect.


$15
Just got this one for my dining room.
Might put it in the kitchen in the new house.


$20
Another print I got for the dining room/kitchen


$26
Got this for my DSLR and LOVE it.
It personalized my camera so it's easy to spot, and I get compliments on it all the time.


$4
Gave this to Michael for our 3rd anniversary this year.
They also have some cute birthday cards, and they have a buy 3, get one free deal.


$20
This lovely print was created by none other than nannerburns!
Can't wait to buy this one when I finally decorate for fall in our new house.


$15.99
Got this scarf for my sister-in-law last fall and she loves it!


$33
I haven't bought this one yet, but the shop owner is a friend from Virginia and she makes some really beautiful things!


$27.99

Made by a family friend, and she does all things monogrammed. This market tote is definitely on my wishlist.


$30
Cannot wait to buy this once we close on our house!


*The best way to keep track of your favorite shops on Etsy is by making an account and favorite items and shops you like by clicking the heart in the corner of the item image. When I need a gift for someone, it's so easy to browse my favorites and find something special and in my price range. Because let's be honest, Etsy is a bit overwhelming if you don't know what you're looking for!

7 comments:

  1. Love that niloulu necklace! Super cute gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love etsy!! i want those necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! I am loving prints from etsy. I got the blacksburg <3 from Allie's shop and it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great picks! I definitely get overwhelmed by all the choices out there, so it's nice to have someone hand pick items for me. I have two Lady Lee necklaces and they are in constant rotation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a FOR REAL etsy problem. I can't stop!! And I've been looking for a new camera strap so thanks for posting another link to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that gold bar necklace is so beautiful and dainty. and the price is perfection. adding it to my favorites/what-i-will-buy-myself-with-my-next-paycheck-list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love dainty gold jewelry as well - thanks for the suggestion! brian and i are definitely getting that camera strap before our honeymoon, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)