May 16, 2013

Little tidbits

photo by Blythe K Photography

Little City Radio. Just listen. So good! Thank you Kate & Anna for enlightening me.

+ Ghettofy your twitter. Search your @ twitter name and see your twitter feed look gangsta. Hilarious!

+ This TED Talk. Seriously inspiring. Don't waste time in your 20s - make them count!

+ The First Love sermon series my church just finished up last weekend. Every single one is solid truth for relationships, for those single or married. I really loved this series, and I love my church!

+ Just recently started following Our Freaking Budget and I love it already. It's all about being smart with your money. I'm on board with that.

The difference between olive oils. This explains why I'm always burning things on the stove but not getting them fully cooked. Extra virgin is not always the "right" oil to use.

+ I'm pretty overdue for a new computer - my laptop is the one I got for my first year of college and it's almost 7 years old. I'm just grateful it's lasted me this long! So I ordered a new computer this week (thanks to Michael doing hours and hours of research). Bad for the bank account, but totally fun for me. I'm hoping I get it in time for the weekend so I can get it all set up!

+ On the menu for this weekend: BBQ pork in the crockpot, mac & cheesepink lemonade punch, and spending time outside. I hope it's good weather!


I'm really, really, really ready for Friday. Who's with me?

3 comments:

  1. our church and small group are doing a series on money right now - I need to check out that link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that gangsta twitter - makes me laugh so much. off to watch that TED talk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hooray you've been listening to Little City Radio! I love it!!

    And yes, I've done that ghetto twitter thing before. MAKES ME ALMOST PEE MY PANTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)