July 19, 2012

Fun things

Here are some fun things I've run across in perusing for home ideas amidst our move...


in love!



would be oh so perfect in my kitchen,
considering my deep affection for fresh bread



not so sure this would work well in my living room but I like it



guest bedroom bedspreads?



recovering a box spring in fabric
I so want to do this for our bedroom. thanks Pinterest!



for our little brick patio



Can you tell I'm excited to decorate? I'm also just excited to experiment with the things we already own - arranging them in a new space, trying different combinations, and maybe a little DIY to freshen up some things. We have been cleaning and taking loads of stuff over all week, and Saturday is official moving day! You might expect me to say I'm exhausted, but I really love this sort of thing! Moving to somewhere different, finding new ways to organize things, and making brand new memories in a new (to us) home - this all excites me and actually gives me energy! I'll start with the updates as soon as we're not living in two different places :)

Happy Thursday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. that iphone charger is so cool! and i love the bedspreads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your attitude about being excited about moving! I agree that it is really fun to find new ways to organize, arrange, and decorate a new space. can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)