December 14, 2011

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

I'm feeling a little bit under the weather this week. I also realized I have about a week until we leave for Christmas with the family, and I still have more than half of my shopping to do! Seriously, where has the time gone? I'm looking forward to being done with all the prep and just spending good time with family. Here are a few things that will help get me through the next 9 days.


I just ordered this CD this past week (yes I know that CDs are way old school but I still like them), and the instant I put it in my car I knew it was going to be one of my top favorite Christmas albums. It's just wonderful!


Best. Movie. Ever.


I just love getting cozy on the couch in some comfy pants after a long day at work.

And of course my glowing tree makes everything better!
Are you ready for Christmas yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)