April 25, 2013

Baby Molly + Family Time

The weekend before last, we finally went to Charlotte to see my new baby niece, Molly Claire. She was born on Easter weekend and I had to wait two whole weeks to see her! She is precious in every way, and it was a dream to hold her - she is so cuddly and just melted into my arms. Two-week-old newborns are the best! I held her for a few hours on Saturday while my sister-in-law took a much needed nap, and she literally slept on my stomach the entire time. Such a sweetie. We also got to see my other sister-in-law run a half marathon! She had a terrible cold but still pushed on through and ran the entire thing. It was so cute to watch her little boy clap for her when he saw her running! We had a great weekend, and I'm so thankful to have married into such an amazing family. Michael's parents love me as their own daughter, and I couldn't have asked for better.


6 comments:

  1. that last sentence made me tear up :) i, also, love newborns. so tiny and miraculous. however, i do also love that i don't have to be the one waking up with them in the middle of the night haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet that you married into such a great family. :) Molly is ADORABLE! And congrats to your other sister-in-law for running even when she wasn't feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the last picture - you are beautiful! and isn't being an aunt the best? she is adorable and i love her name!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness! I love newborns, but I'm so afraid to hold them. They feel so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness what a cutie!! I love her name too - so pretty! Holding newborns is one of my favorite things to do! They're so snuggly and sweet and they smell good. Except when they crap their diapers then I promptly hand them back to their mommas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)