October 12, 2012

Happy Friday!


It's Friday! Whew! SO thankful that it's here. Work has so been busy this week, and we've been busy too. This weekend I'm looking forward to having the time to finish a couple projects in our house. I'll share soon! I'd also love to do some fall shopping. I feel like I only own spring/summer colors and it's time to change that! And baking apple pie... that's also on the list.

I've been running low on blogging inspiration lately so let's call on some from others...

+ If you'd like some fun music for this beautiful Friday, check out Anna's playlist! That girl is just so creative. Seriously, you should look at her photos. She's quite the photographer. And her happy attitude is infectious!

+ The woman at the well story told beautifully and real. Annie's writing is so fantastic! I just found her blog recently and I've loved every post.

+ A wonderful reminder that we were created to create.

+ I've been reading a book called Feminine Appeal with some friends, and though it's geared more toward wives, it's a really great read for any woman. So many challenges to live in service instead of the way we selfishly want to.

Happy weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in this list, Laura! And so glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Anne of Green Gables on your nightstand?

    NOTHING BETTER!

    “Miss Barry was a kindred spirit after all," Anne confided to Marilla, "You wouldn't think so to look at her, but she is. . . Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.”

    This is how I feel now that I've found the world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I just started reading it last week and I'm in love! I always loved the movie as a little girl but I don't think I ever read the book. I figured now is as good a time as ever! I love that quote - SO TRUE about blogging! :)

      Delete
  3. thanks for this link list! i'm excited to check out the playlist (i adore music), and you have now introduced me to turning pages. i also can't wait to read the post on creating.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)