June 15, 2011

Big Decision

I recently just got a smart phone, and am in awe every day of all the things this thing can do. The first thing I did was set up my Gmail, and instantly my contacts were loaded on there without me even realizing it. Then I set up my Google Voice app (if you aren't using this, you totally should. You can have calls be forwarded to any phone by setting this up, so if you're out of the country or in a place you don't get good service, you can still get calls on a landline or someone else's phone. And this allowed me to keep my number without the hassle of transferring it. I also can check my texts and voicemail online if my phone is dead. Have I sold this thing enough already??). Ok, we get it, smart phones are pretty sweet.

Picking a case for my phone, however, is a hard decision. Do I want a rubber one, or a hard one? Should I pick my favorite color pink, or would that look unprofessional as I'm using it to do business? What does it say about me? Or would that appeal to some of my clients and be a good conversation starter? Or would they not even care?? These are the thoughts running through my head. I also don't want to wait too long to make a decision, because I need to buy one before I scratch my new phone, since I am prone to drop expensive things on a regular basis. So I'm going to make a decision tonight, and hopefully I'll like it!


What kind of case do you use for your phone, if any? Also, what's your favorite app? Would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Don't go with rubber, it will get caught in your hair. I did this and found out the hard way, it's painful and every time I answered my phone I knew i was going to lose a little more hair.

    My phone cover is pink and no one seems to say anything, I think you should choose whichever cover you want and let it be a statement about you. Favorite color, brand, team, etc. it's all in good fun! =) congrats on the new phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so right! I'll keep that in mind...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)