May 10, 2011

Pros of Renting

Let me take a minute to brag about my apartment's property management. First of all, they have always been super nice and that's really what made me want to live here initially (Little did I know the location would be perfect for us!). I also feel very taken care of here, like they are here to help us, not to squeeze money out of us. We have amazing amenities (pool, patio, gym, theater room) and the property always feels clean and up kept. We got a free 42" TV mounted on the wall when we signed the first lease, and they just gave us an upgrade for renewing our lease. Last week our repair guy came in and installed a goose neck faucet in our kitchen sink and I looove it! Our sink is a typical apartment sink that is shallow, and when that is paired with a small faucet it is awfully hard to wash larger pans and dishes. Thanks to our renewal upgrade, we have a tall faucet that is amazing! And I didn't even have to pay for it! Yes, I want to buy a house in the near future. Yes, it would be nice to paint and customize my house to the way I want it. But for now, since we are in the renting stage of life, it is quite nice to be taken care of and not really have any responsibilities. Owning will be great one day, but right now, renting is just fine with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)