June 6, 2013

A trip down memory lane: My Study Abroad in France


Back in 2009 I went on a summer study abroad trip to France for a month. It was in between my junior and senior years in college and it really is in the top five best decisions I've ever made in life. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to go overseas and really experience the French culture for longer than just a week long vacation. I don't know if there's ever another time in my life where I'll get to do that!



I don't know if it's because I went overseas at this time of year, but I've been thinking about my time in France a lot lately and feeling all sorts of nostalgia. So I decided to compile some blog posts to document my time there. Having stayed there for a month I have a TON of pictures and they are all just sitting on my computer. I thought there was no better time than the present to organize them all and record what I remember. I'm also hoping to make a photo album after I pare down and edit all of my photos and reminisce about my memories there. I'm not sure how exactly I'm going to document everything, but I'd love to share photos from all the places I explored while I was there so I may be combining trips into a handful of posts or doing them all separately. There could be about a dozen posts... who knows! This is going to be really fun (for me at least), and I hope you're up for traveling along with me!

1 comment:

  1. so fun! I did a study abroad in Denmark and I get very nostalgic at the end of August, when I left. one of the girls I met over there will be in my wedding, so it holds a special place in my heart. I can't wait to travel with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)