September 21, 2012

Lucky

Sometimes, we just get lucky. I don't mean that to say that things happen by chance, but that we are so purposefully blessed that we just feel so lucky to have been given this wonderful life. Being grateful for what I have, instead of pining after what I wish I had, does wonders for the soul.

A couple weekends ago my husband and I were able to spend a weekend away in Beaufort, SC. We had some amazing quality time that I don't think we knew we needed so much. I'm so thankful to be married to this man for over two years and still be so in love. I think we need to do weekends like this more often.



5 comments:

  1. You two are adorable together! So glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to get away for some time together! It is true that we are so incredibly blessed in this life - I am overwhelmed at times by it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved your pictures from this weekend on instagram so much! and what you said resonates with me so much - sometimes it hits you how lucky and blessed you are and all the other things fall away for a moment. this is a good reminder and something i'll keep on my mind this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so beautiful!! it is so nice to get away and realize how much you love spending time together when life gets so busy!! chris and i are going away in two weeks and I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are unbelievably cute! Excited to read more :) xoxo! eliza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)