November 9, 2011

First day on the job :)

 
Doesn't my hubby look great? This is his first week starting in a pharmaceutical sales position, promoting some new drugs in the Raleigh/Durham area. With so many specialized doctors, incredible facilities, and guaranteed pharmaceutical competition, there is a lot going on in the healthcare industry here. Think about it - Duke, Chapel Hill, WakeMed... talk about intimidating! I know Michael will do just great as he grows this business and promotes his drugs in the new market. He is already working so hard to do his best and put himself out there. I am so proud of him and so excited to see all that he is going to accomplish in this position and in his career! More than anything, we are so grateful God has given him this opportunity. If you think about him, send a little prayer his way as he embarks on this scary and exciting new journey.

I love you, sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. I hope his first day goes well! My dad was a pharmaceutical sales rep back in the day when my parents first got married!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)