August 28, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

via Sweet Pea's Kitchen

The other day I stumbled across this recipe, and today I decided to make it. With Irene's winds threatening outside, Michael & I decided to lay low today... as in not do a whole lot of anything. It was glorious. We stayed in our pajamas all day, and we both pretty much did whatever we felt like. For me, it was baking; for Michael, it was video games. (At one point we did manage to be a little productive and do some laundry!)

I got this recipe from one of my favorite food blogs, Sweet Pea's Kitchen. I am so glad I tried it because these bars are amazing! I looove cookie dough, and it's amazing she was able to make it without eggs so you don't have to feel guilty (about the possibility of salmonella, I mean. Now the calories are a different story...)! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!

1 comment:

  1. nice photo! i have a recipe for these too - don't know if it's the same ones, but it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)