April 9, 2015

Favorites lately

This is a post of some random products I've been loving lately. I'm not getting paid by any of these brands, just wanted to share because I always love hearing what others are using and really love. A personal recommendation is always better!



1. Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque - I am in love with this mask. Lately I feel like my pores have expanded to the size of pepperonis. Not sure if it's my age or what, but I feel like my face never looks smooth anymore. I can truly feel this mask going deep into my skin, and when I wash it off my face feels really cleansed and fresh looking. It makes a big difference! I use it a couple times a week, much to my husband's chagrin (apparently face masks are scary!).





2. Trader Joe's Cream Shave - I have never been a huge fan of the shave cream spray canisters. I really like how smooth and creamy this product is. I feel like it hydrates my skin and allows for a smooth shave. Also, TJ's is cheap and just awesome in general.


3. Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo - I used to use Tresemme's dry shampoo, but it never seemed to give me much volume, and there was always a ton of white stuff to comb through my hair. I love how this stuff applies and sprays on nearly invisible. It also gives me the volume I was looking for! Will definitely keep using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)