August 2, 2013

The Beach



This past week we were lucky enough to take a few days off work and join my family for their annual family beach trip to Litchfield Beach, SC. It was so, so nice to get away for more than just a weekend! We ate a ton of good food, relaxed on the beach, played with my cousin's little girls, and played corn hole all week long. Michael also bought a surfboard and spent most of his time out on the waves. I love living close to Carolina beaches - they are truly the best. So thankful that my family has kept up this tradition for almost thirty years!

4 comments:

  1. I love Carolina beaches, too! Brian is going next week with his family but I'm staying home since I don't have as much vacation time as him, womp womp. love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time. Ugh, I haven't been to the beach at all this summer! Actually, I was there once but it was raining and I don't count that as a proper beach day. Very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds wonderful!! I want to do this with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was at the beach this past weekend. you're right-the beach is so wonderful and relaxing! looks like great weather you had. also, cute suit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)