June 2, 2014

Hello!


Okay, so it's been a while since I blogged. Like over two months. I didn't really plan on taking an extended break from blogging, it just kind of naturally happened and I went with it. There's no reason for me to write a forced post if my heart isn't in it, amiright?

So I'm stopping in to say hello! And let you know that I will be posting some life updates sometime soon. I can tell you some of what I've been up to: working a lot (work has been pretty stressful lately, to say the least), playing with my puppy, enjoying the glorious warmer weather, and doing a bit of jet-setting (the above photo is from a quick trip to Ocean Isle last weekend). I hope to recap all of that in the next couple weeks! It's good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. i take unintentional breaks all the time. whoops. sorry but not really. they are necessary i think! and you are absolitely right-if your heart isn't in it, you can't force it. i am glad that i follow you on insta though because i've been able to see what you've been up to! can i just say that i will never get tired of cooper grams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you captured our weekend so well! And I'd love go more than once more together! It will forever be a wonderful memory for me. Love you so much, Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ♥ to hear from my readers :)